Tuesday 25 February 2014

Story of the Little Black Dress

So February is like the best month ever, you have Valentine's Day, you have beautiful weather, you say goodbye to the winters, you see flowers in all colors blossoming everywhere and I have my birthday :D. Yes...I m one of those lucky people born in the valentine's week ;) and this year I decided to do what I love the most on my birthday... Dress up and get clicked.

I decided to try the very popular little black dress, a look that never fails.

Check out the pictures !!








Pictures Courtesy : Suyash Kalyankar Photography


Follow me now for regular updates and tell me how you like the look :)



3 comments:

  1. Nominated you for Liebster award, check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics - you look beautiful in that dress! And thanks for your comments on my recent post! :)

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photoshoot dear!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages