Wednesday 6 March 2013

High Low Skirt........ Get the look!!!!


One of my favorite trends right now is the high-low skirt. High-low skirts (also called asymmetrical or waterfall skirts) have an asymmetric hem shorter in front and longer in the back which creates a carefree vibe and adds a stylish touch to it. All in all I find them really cute and have decided to give it a try myself.




I paired my black skirt with a plain orange tank top and gave it a casual look.
You can also pair them with a halter neck top for a night out or even a shirt for a slightly formal day look.


                               


The thing I love about these is they are really easy to make. You can even cut off an old maxi skirt or use some fabric to make a new one. You can find a D.I.Y tutorial here.


































From runway to red carpets and streets, these skirts are all over the place, here are some ideas how you can style yourself.




So Gurrlssss... go ahead and give it a try and do not forget to share your experience and pictures, I would love to hear from you.





19 comments:

  1. Loved your style and the way you are carrying yourself!! Looking very pretty Manali!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much.... :), nice to see you on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Really loved the way you present yourself manali!!!!!! what can i say about this just awesome,fantabulous,marvelous ..........SuperLike for that!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these skirts really look sexy, but i always thought i cudnt carry them off. you look great though:)

    girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab:-)
    www.atinyfeatheroflove.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi manali...first things first..I am just blown away by how gorgeous n pretty you are :)
    I love the high low trend too..love looking at girls like u carry it off with ease...never had the courage to try it myself..I think I am too short for it..
    I look forward to a lot of fun from u...all the best n lots of love..
    how can I follow u??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abhi, Thank you so much..... your sweet comments are overwhelming... :)
      You can now follow me on Bloglovin and Google+...You can find the direct links on the left navigation.... I have also followed you back .... :)

      XOXO

      Manali

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with high lows! Such a beautiful skirt! :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I wanted to follow you on GFC but I can't find it on your page, so I'm following you on Bloglovin'!

      Delete
    2. Thanks So much .... :)

      I have followed u back !!!!

      Delete
  8. Lovely outfit!

    xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages